The Highclere Castle Toro is extremely attractive on the outside, with a pale golden brown wrapper that is so smooth to the touch I would almost describe it as slick. In addition, although there are very few veins present, there are a number of bumps running up and down its length, and I can see the slightest hint of a box-press. Aroma from the wrapper is combination of strong barnyard, cinnamon, aromatic cedar, leather and salt, while the cold draw brings flavors of pistachios, baker’s spices, cedar, earth and white chocolate sweetness.
- Cigar Reviewed: Highclere Castle Toro
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: Tabacalera AJ Fernandez Cigars de Nicaragua S.A.
- Wrapper: Connecticut Shade
- Binder: Brazilian Mata Fina
- Filler: Nicaragua (Jalapa & Ometepe)
- Length: 6 Inches
- Ring Gauge: 52
- Vitola: Toro